Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Maps

(See five photo links below.)

I'm another map freak. I have hundreds of maps. Printed maps. Even in this digital age when all maps are available online, I still like printed maps. 

Many are from AAA and National Geographic. But some are from more obscure map-makers. And, from my father, some are older than I am. And, from my father's workplace as they were being discarded, a handful pre-date him!

The photo albums linked below show just a few of my maps. Each album begins with a description of the maps shown. Click on any image to see it larger.


1918 map (date circled in red)

Map Album 1: Some of my oldest maps (1900-1921)


Map Album 2: Topographic maps



Map Album 3: Thematic maps


Map Album 4: Trend maps


Map Album 5: Miscellaneous maps

No comments:

Post a Comment